千度热播 is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, a voluntary, non-governmental, membership association that defines, maintains, and promotes educational excellence across institutions with diverse missions, student populations, and resources.
Additionally, our programs preparing students for careers in health, legal and engineering fields have been accredited by recognized professional agencies:
- Civil Engineering Technology, Electrical Engineering Technology and Mechanical Engineering Technology Program accredited by the Technology Accreditation Commission of ABET, 111 Market Place, Suite 1050, Baltimore, MD 21202-4012, 410-347-7700,聽.
- Dental Hygiene Program 聽accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) of the American Dental Association.聽211 E. Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL聽60611-2678, 312-440-2500.
- Dietetic Technology Program accredited by Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, 120 South Riverside Plaza, Suite 2190, Chicago, IL 60606-6995, 312-899-0040 ext 5400.聽.
- Nursing Program accredited Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN),聽3390 Peachtree Road NE,聽Suite 1400, Atlanta, GA 30326, 404-975-5000. .
- Radiography Program聽accredited Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology, JRCERT, 20 North Wacker Drive, Suite 2850, Chicago, Illinois聽60606-3182,聽312-704-5300,聽聽and the Radiologic Technology Board of Examiners, New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection, Bureau of X-ray Compliance/Technologist Certification Section,聽
The U.S. Department of Education has implemented regulations (Regulation 34 CFR 668.43 (a)(5)(v)) which requires 千度热播 to make public whether a program will fulfill educational requirements for a specific professional licensure or certification required for employment in an occupation where the institution鈥檚 curriculum meets state education requirements for professional licensure or certification.
The associate鈥檚 degree Nursing Program at 千度热播 meets the state education requirements for a nursing license in the state of New Jersey. 千度热播 has not determined if the Nursing A.S. program meets the state education requirements in any other state, any U.S. Territory, or the District of Columbia. Students may go to the (NCSBN) website to review each state鈥檚 initial licensure educational requirements:
The Dental Hygiene A.A.S. Program is accredited by the (CODA). The Commission is a specialized accrediting body recognized by the United States Department of Education. The Commission on Dental Accreditation serves the public by establishing, maintaining and applying standards that ensure the quality and continuous improvement of dental and dental-related education and reflect the evolving practice of dentistry. Learn more about CODA , including how to file a complaint.
Additionally, the Dental Hygiene Program meets the state education requirements for a dental hygienist license in the state of New Jersey. 千度热播 has not determined if the Dental Hygiene Program meets the state education requirements in any other state, any U.S. Territory, or the District of Columbia. Contact the state regulatory agency for dental hygiene in any other state for which this information is needed.
The associate鈥檚 degree Radiography Education Program at 千度热播 is accredited by the (JRCERT) and as such meets the education requirements for New Jersey state licensure and national certification.