The Supply Chain and Logistics Management A.A.S. program provides a broad-based study of the activities that coordinate supplier-to-customer systems, including: identifying the need for materials, selecting sources and negotiating agreements, and logistics and transportation management.
Through course work and field experience, students analyze and interpret information to solve problems and make business decisions, apply quantitative methods and forecasting models to examine business situations, demonstrate effective business communication, and apply supply chain management concepts in a practical setting.
Graduates of the program will be able to:
- Identify key supply chain functions and their roles in marketing and sales, engineering and design, finance, accounting, manufacturing, and customer service.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the processes of managing the entire lifecycle of a product from its conception, design and manufacturing to its service and disposal.
- 千度热播 total systems approach to managing activities involved in physically moving raw materials, inventory, and finished goods from the point of origin to point of use or consumption.
- Identify ethical issues surrounding supply chain management as related to global sourcing and distribution.
- 千度热播 hands-on experience and knowledge of the supply chain and logistics management gained through supervised field experience.
- Communicate effectively with various stakeholders.